Sunday 30 March 2014

BBC Bristol & Chris Helme


A modest but attentive crowd gathered to watch Chris Helme (Seahorses) and myself at The Cellars at Eastney. I've had the pleasure of playing together with Chris a number of times and he never fails to impress with his fantastic song-writing, honest and cheeky demeanour. His performance, if it was possible has grown to be a real lesson in what one man and guitar can do, its a pleasure to watch. It was relaxed in the venue which allowed us to talk more with anecdotes about the Seahorses, touring experiences, and where our songs come from. Always a pleasure to see him.



My BBC Radio Bristol experience was professional and slick which I've come to expect from them. Laura Rawlings and her crew were very hospitable which makes for a relaxing vibe in which to perform live on radio which can always be a nerve-racking experience. After a discussion on the trials of being a solo performer, a live rendition of 'Heartbeats', and my up coming album 'Science & Magic', I ventured out into the graffiti covered streets of 'Stokes Croft' in Bristol.


Stay Safe
Andy xx

NEXT GIG: 
I will be supporting JAMES WALSH (Starsailor) at the Portsmouth Wedgewood Rooms on April 16th 2014. Please contact me at andrewfostermusic@gmail.com for reduced tickets. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment