Thursday 27 September 2012

Centre Straight Atom



Its no secret that one of my favorite bands at present is Kassassin Street from Portsmouth.
High energy, psychedelic, and great songwriting, with an underlying tone of opening your eyes to whats around you. When I first heard Centre Straight Atom (their new track from the up-coming EP) with the sound it deserved, it was at the New Theatre Royal when they were supporting myself & The Watchmen.
I instantly loved it and so after the first EP Russells Teapot this year I sat down and worked an alternate acoustic version that I thought I may do something with at some point. Rowan Bastable (lead singer Kassassin) is a producer himself so I thought it would be good alchemy to let the him produce the cover.
Heres what we did......

New EP will be out very soon, I have finished copies in my hand now. Finishing the last scenes on the video for "Heartbeats".

If anyone wishes to PRE-ORDER heres the link to the shop and you will see "New Criterion" in there
http://www.andrewfostermusic.co.uk/#!shop/c8nj

Stay Safe
Andy x

No comments:

Post a Comment